Would you like to Improve the Unhappy Relationship You Have
Would you like to Lose the Weight you Want Forever by simply Utilizing Resources you Already
have and not Spending a lot of Money?
Create the body you want.
Exercise and actually like it.
Become conscious about your food decisions.
Develop more self-confidence, particularly in social situations.
Maintain or improve your overall health and well-being.
Establish a better relationship with food. Food is no longer the enemy!
Reprogram your mind to a new you mindset.
Build a closer relationship with yourself and the important people in your life.
Unfortunately, we all need food to survive and we must learn how to deal with food in our lives if we want to be happy and create the body we want. We can do this by applying Choice Theory. What is Choice Theory? It is a new psychology of personal freedom, an explanation for why you do what you do---no matter what is behind your weight issue, this theory can provide a framework for understanding.
Losing weight is never about the food, it is about what is going on inside---your thoughts and feelings, as well as, how you interpret and act on those thoughts and feelings.
Here are the Benefits You Can Expect
from this eBook:
Take control of your life.
Increase your inner peace and satisfaction.
Get more of what you want out of your life.
Improve your relationship with yourself and food.
One Thing I Know for Sure is that When People Feel Good About Themselves, The Rest of Their Lives Seems so Much Better, Too.
How many times have you attempted to lose weight only to gain it and more back again? Are you tired of being on a diet? Wonder what makes this program different? Well, in the first place, it is done in the privacy of your own home at your own pace. You decide when to complete the next lesson.
This eBook does not focus on the number on the scale. It is about what you tell yourself and the habits in which you engage. Most weight loss programs fail because you are still having thoughts and behavior that support your bad habits. This program will help you change that.
You will learn the psychology and physiology about weight loss. You will explore your past successes, your food triggers and the thoughts you tell yourself. You will learn ways to reprogram your mind for long lasting change.
This program can help you become more satisfied when you look in the mirror. You will be able to visualize the end result from the beginning. You will find the right and healthy weight for you and be happy when you achieve and maintain it. You will have more energy and a more positive outlook on life. Give it a try.
Here is just a Sample of
what you will Learn in this Amazing eBook!
What the five Basic Needs are and how they determine your behavior, actions and who you are.
What is a Quality World and the Perceived World and how they affect your behavior.
How to let go of issues you have with Control
How to Improve Relationships in your life including the one you have with food
How to Adjust your Behavior and finally create the happy, peaceful and fulfilling life you deserve.
Five Reasons to take Action Right NOW:
1. No Risk! Where is the risk at $27.00 for weight loss advice from a licensed professional counselor? And don't forget our 100%-365-day risk-free money-back guarantee.
2. Save Time! Once you learn these incredible weight loss skills, you can begin to improve your relationship with food now! Stop waiting for things to get better on their own. How long have you been waiting? How many more years are you willing to just wait and continue to keep starting one diet after another?
3. Save Money! This eBook is only $27.00...that is less than $4.00 per lesson! And is loaded with steps on how to lose the weight once and for all! One hour of individual coaching can cost up to $200.00! Purchase this Weight Loss from the Inside Out eBook, and start the road to a healthier you TODAY!
4. Feel Better! Once you start implementing the ideas discussed in the this eBook in your life, you will gain more control over your feelings and the food. You will learn why you do what you do, how to make the right choices and ultimately feel better about yourself and lose the weight once and for all!
5. Watch the weight come off! When you work on yourself, you grow, THIS IS NOT JUST ABOUT THE FOOD OR LOSING WEIGHT! It is about feeling better about yourself. When you feel better about yourself, everything is better, including the relationships with the important people in your life and the most important relationship of all..... the relationship you have with yourself!
Purchase our Forty (40) Page
Weight Loss from the InsideOut eBook
Includes our 17 page Weight Loss from the InsideOut Action Book containing all the worksheets to complete each lesson
Start Improving your
Relationship with Food NOW!
- This is an instant download. You will receive it within seconds from the time of purchase.
- This eBook comes with our Weight Loss from InsideOut Thinking Action Book
which has all the forms necessary to complete each lesson
- At $27.00, it's completely affordable.
- You have a complete money-back satisfaction guarantee.
Please share this page with your friends and colleagues, by clicking the icons on this page.
You're my customer. And if you're not happy, I look bad. So if you're not happy with what you discover from our ebook then I don't expect ... or want ... to keep your money. If after applying these principles for up to one year, you are not completely satisfied with the results, simply send me an email and I'll happily refund your money in full and you get to keep the ebook as my gift. Start getting the results you want now.
If after reading this letter you still aren’t convinced, you have more questions or simply want some more information, please email kim@TheRelationshipCenter.biz or phone me at 708-957-6047. I will be happy to talk with you.
Free Your Mind, Open Your Heart &
Transform Your Life!
Kim Olver, Coach, Speaker & Author of
Leveraging Diversity at Work &
Secrets of Happy Couples,
P.O. Box 2666, Country Club Hills, IL 60478
All great relationships begin and end with yourself - Kim Olver