Relationship with Self
“Become more powerful than anything that happens to you”
The most important relationship you will ever have is the one you have with yourself. This determines your self-esteem, your passions, your ability to go after what you want and your ability to connect with others.
- Do you dislike the person you are?
- Do you find yourself often criticizing yourself in your head?
- Have you been diagnosed or do you suffer from anxiety or depression?
- Do you engage in self-destructive habits such as smoking, overeating, binge drinking, gambling, promiscuous sex, over working etc.?
- Do you have unexplained aches and pains in your head, back or joints?
- When you set goals for yourself, do you hear a voice in your head telling you, “Who do you think you are? You’re never gonna do that!”?
- Do you set goals, do well for about a month and then fail to make any progress?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you may be having challenges with the relationship you have with yourself.
At The Relationship Center:
- You can learn and practice where to place your focus and energy for optimal results.
- You can take control of your life and become bigger than anything that happens to you.
- You can put your past behind you and eliminate the power it has over your happiness today.
- You can shift from being the victim to being the victor.
The Relationship Center will show you the way. Find out how.
Are you trying to change circumstances?
Too often we create our own misery because we put our energy into trying to change circumstances and people that can’t be changed. We wish our past was different, we worry about our future and when we are present in the moment, we are trying to change the important people in our lives to be just the way we want them to be.
What can the Relationship Center help with?
The Relationship Center will help you:
- Clarify what you want, really
- Assess your progress. If you haven’t been making the progress you want, then together we will figure out and fix exactly what has been getting in the way.
- Uncover and change the subconscious sabotage in which you engage.
- Become more successful at what you want to do.
- Connect with what’s inside you and then, make whatever adjustments are necessary to move you toward your goals.